صــاروخ الجـو - جـو BOZDOGAN و GOKDOGAN

المرفقات

• IMG_20220606_221116.jpg
    IMG_20220606_221116.jpg
    48.3 KB · المشاهدات: 13

أدلى رئيس رئاسة الصناعات الدفاعية أ.د. إسماعيل دمير بالبيان التالي حول صاروخ GÖKDOĞAN:
"المدى يزيد عن 100 كم. على أي حال، دعونا لا ندخل في هذا الموضوع كثيرًا".

من خلال البيان الذي أدلى به الدكتور دمير، تم العلم أن نطاق صاروخ GÖKDOĞAN قد زاد بنحو 50%.

ومن المقرر أن يدخل صاروخ GÖKDOĞAN في المخزون هذا العام.

SavunmaSanayiST

أدلى رئيس رئاسة الصناعات الدفاعية أ.د. إسماعيل دمير بالبيان التالي حول صاروخ GÖKDOĞAN:
"المدى يزيد عن 100 كم. على أي حال، دعونا لا ندخل في هذا الموضوع كثيرًا".

من خلال البيان الذي أدلى به الدكتور دمير، تم العلم أن نطاق صاروخ GÖKDOĞAN قد زاد بنحو 50%.

ومن المقرر أن يدخل صاروخ GÖKDOĞAN في المخزون هذا العام.

SavunmaSanayiST

يعني كده المديات أصبحت أكبر للصاروخين؟

The previously announced ranges of WVR and BVR missiles are actually the minimum requirements set by TURAF. When developing any missile, TUBITAK SAGE both leaves a margin of caution and develops according to future trends. Therefore, it is natural that the final characteristics of the missiles are above the official project requirements.

The previously announced ranges of WVR and BVR missiles are actually the minimum requirements set by TURAF. When developing any missile, TUBITAK SAGE both leaves a margin of caution and develops according to future trends. Therefore, it is natural that the final characteristics of the missiles are above the official project requirements.
جزاكم الله خيرا
طيب المحرك المستخدم لهذا الصاروخ محلي ام مستورد ؟
واذا كان محلي من الذي انتجه؟
وكم سرعة الصاروخ GÖKDOĞAN الحالية ؟
وهل صحيح أنه يحتوي علي link 16 ثنائية ؟
لان في الفترة الأخيرة تداولت كثير من الاخبار عن هذا الصاروخ تحديدا
وشكرا مقدما

النطاقات المعلنة سابقًا لصواريخ WVR و BVR هي في الواقع الحد الأدنى من المتطلبات التي حددتها TURAF. عند تطوير أي صاروخ ، يترك TUBITAK SAGE هامشًا من الحذر ويتطور وفقًا للاتجاهات المستقبلية. لذلك ، من الطبيعي أن تكون الخصائص النهائية للصواريخ أعلى من متطلبات المشروع الرسمية.

May Allah reward you
Ok, the engine used for this missile is local or imported?
And if it was local, who produced it?
What is the current speed of the GÖKDOĞAN missile?
Is it true that it contains link 16 binary?
Because recently, a lot of news circulated about this particular missile
Thanks in advance

Both SAGE and ROKETSAN are experts in smokeless solid propellant rocket engines, it is highly probable that the engines of these missiles were developed by SAGE. In addition, as far as I know, the engine of the G40 missile, which is a derivative of the GOKDOGAN missile with a larger engine, is also being developed by SAGE. On the other hand, the engine of the original SIPER missile is being developed by ROKETSAN.

As far as I know, these missiles can reach a speed of around 4 mach, but of course I could be wrong.

As far as I know, the GOKDOGAN missile has a two-way data link.

Both SAGE and ROKETSAN are experts in smokeless solid propellant rocket engines, it is highly probable that the engines of these missiles were developed by SAGE. In addition, as far as I know, the engine of the G40 missile, which is a derivative of the GOKDOGAN missile with a larger engine, is also being developed by SAGE. On the other hand, the engine of the original SIPER missile is being developed by ROKETSAN.

As far as I know, these missiles can reach a speed of around 4 mach, but of course I could be wrong.

As far as I know, the GOKDOGAN missile has a two-way data link.
تعتبر كل من SAGE و ROKETSAN خبراء في محركات الصواريخ التي تعمل بالوقود الصلب عديمة الدخان ، ومن المحتمل جدًا أن تكون محركات هذه الصواريخ قد طورتها شركة SAGE. بالإضافة إلى ذلك ، وبقدر ما أعلم ، فإن محرك الصاروخ G40 ، وهو مشتق من صاروخ GOKDOGAN بمحرك أكبر ، يتم تطويره أيضًا بواسطة SAGE. من ناحية أخرى ، يتم تطوير محرك صاروخ SIPER الأصلي بواسطة شركة ROKETSAN. على حد علمي ، يمكن أن تصل سرعة هذه الصواريخ إلى حوالي 4 ماخ ، لكنني بالطبع قد أكون مخطئًا. على حد علمي ، فإن صاروخ GOKDOGAN له ارتباط بيانات ثنائي الاتجاه.

إسماعيل دمير رئيس رئاسة الصناعة الدفاعية يقول إن سعر صاروخ GÖKDOĞAN يزيد عن مليون دولار.

هو صاروخ مشابه للصاروخ الأمريكي AIM-120 AMRAAM والذي يبلغ سعره هو أيضا أكثر من مليون دولار.
مع الإنتاج التسلسلي سينخفض السعر .

عودة
أعلى